BENGT IHRE RESEARCH SCHOOL
Modern medical research is increasing in complexity, necessitating extensive collaboration and knowledge transfer between clinical and basic scientists. The Bengt Ihre Research School is a tralational research school, that aims to educate a new generation of investigators in gastroenterology who will apply team efforts in interdisciplinary research.
Who can apply?
You should be registered as a PhD student (preferentially not beyond half time), or planned for registration within the next six months.
How do I apply?
The application should include:
1. Brief CV (maximum 2 pages)
2. Copy of certificate of registration for PhD studies, if applicable
3. Project plan (maximum 3 pages)
4. Letter of support from your main supervisor
5. Letter of support from your employer
Deadline for application is November 8, 2020. Applications should be submitted in pdf format by e-mail to email@example.com
For more information please visit the homepage or contact firstname.lastname@example.org